- It takes about 5-10 business days for the products to be prepared. If you order hot items, there could be further delay in preparation. Once products are dispatched, they can be delivered at your doorsteps in about one week.
(Keep in mind that delivery may be delayed due to external factors such as customs clearance, import related inspections, and etc.)
- International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties, and customs fees, which are levied once the package reaches the country of destination. All related fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
- You may also be required to pay a brokerage (handling) fee for the shipment. These charges are separate from your shipping charge and you will be billed directly for them.
- Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they do in fact apply duties and or taxes to your imports. Not knowing your country's regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, the delivery being delayed or even returned.
- Due to complex and ever changing customs policies we cannot guarantee the items you are ordering are permitted for import into your country. Therefore, it is important that you become familiar with the customs laws in your country before placing an order. Please check with your customs office to see if you can import the items, and if any additional licenses or permits are needed. Orders that are seized or delayed by customs are the responsibility of the customer and not DINOTAENG.
- Order to EU countries
Orders over EUR 150 will be subject to import taxes, duties, and customs fees.
All related fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czechia, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Canary Islands